Meetings and Nostalgia

Nowadays, every meeting that I have is tinged with nostalgia- tells you a story! Anyways, my friend from childhood in Andhra Pradesh (his parents and mine were both in Singareni Collieries), through a few years in the US, and me, met with family after a while. It was great to catch up, with Ken Jolly, aka Kiran Kenjale, and his wife. Thanks to him, I visited lesser-known parts of L.A., including Knott's Berry Farm, NBC Studios, and also took my first Eurail trip by breaking journey in Frankfurt on the way to India from the U.S. Some pics-





In case you were wondering, this was the wine :)


No comments:

Fun With Alums- At Home

 Got a surprise visit from two IPM alums who were in my Marketing Research class too- Amogh Jawa and Vanshika Chaudhary- she's on to a P...

These Were Liked a Lot