Meeting a Bookworm

 I have a few bookworm friends. It's a great pleasure meeting them, and in Bangalore, I try to meet at Church Street, where you can worship books at at least 5 places of worship- bookstores, I mean. So it was that Anushka and I met at this interesting spot, which incidentally has been turned into a pedestrian zone and you can therefore see a lot of creative uses of the street by vendors, street musicians and so on. Here is photographic evidence of our meet..because when you get tired after book-shopping, you need a cup of tea to refresh yourself. So we tried some at Tea Villa. The crispy corn with water chestnuts was good too, and reminded me of Indore's Sayaji hotel. I must say she is a good photographer!







No comments:

Drishyam- The Conclusion- Film Review

 Saw the third and final part of this film in a theatre. Good acting, direction. Keeps you gripped, and the suspense is so good it can go ei...

These Were Liked a Lot