VALIVATI PRABHAKAR (MAASA / DADA)
His was the most purr-fect English accent earning him unbounded laurels in all marketing
courses. At the end of his presentation on OPEC, he was asked about the future of the
organisation. He replied coolly "I give it another six years". Deccan Herald lapped him up when he performed some anti-MBA stunts on their editorial page.
S. SIVARAM (BAAS / R2D2)
His love-life began and ended with the ORG-80. No wonder he was asking for a more
interactive computer to have a proper ORG-Y. George Lucas is reportedly on the lookout for him to star in "The Boss Strikes Again" - the role is the Bass who spoke with a high treble. His addiction : MAD magazine.
Tagline: “The boss is always right”
S. RAVIKUMAR (JACKET RAVI / IAS / IN TOTO)
He was thrilled at the bureaucratic prospect of being nicknamed I.A.S. until he was given the full form-it stands for "Invisible After Sunset". He claims his moustache has never been shaved ever since conception. So we are not in a position to comment on what lies behind it.
“A guide to the well-dressed male”.
NARAYAN L. KULKARNI (KULKS/ DE FACTO/IPSO FACTO)
Affectionately called Kulu, a friend, philosopher & spiritual guide of that man Ambade. He
would mysteriously disappear evenings, days and weeks. An immaculately dressed and highly qualified engineer, political thinker, de facto intellectual- makes his presence felt in GBMs (General Body Meetings).
Believes the Indian Social System will undergo a revolution through communism, socialism, democracy, dictatorship or the ipso facto current one.
“All history is a history of class struggles”
A blog about life, Hindi music, films, humour, books, people, places, events, travel, and occasionally, marketing management or leadership. Mostly apolitical, because that is a personal matter that each of us should decide on, and because I don't want to lose readers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Program- Lata and Asha Duets
Interesting one- I like duets in public programs, as there is more variety, and at least one singer is likely to be good. This was also goo...
These Were Liked a Lot
-
Got a surprise visit from two IPM alums who were in my Marketing Research class too- Amogh Jawa and Vanshika Chaudhary- she's on to a P...
-
These are not the official ones, but meets with alums of different places I have taught in, personally, either at Indore or elsewhere. Met ...
-
Golf has given me a lot of new friends- teaching it, I mean. One of these I taught on request, was a talented actor from IIM Indore FPM pro...
-
Ok, this is a continuing series, and many more people I know are yet to be covered. But let me try- NIFT Students- Thanks to Bhaskar Banerj...
-
Ok, one such meetup happened yesterday, with old friends, Prachi Jain and Pratishtha Batra, of IIM Indore fame. There was a new member too ...
-
Usually, I am not very talkative. But in the right company, I can hold a long conversation. Happened again in the company of my friend Swat...
-
Not blues, because it wasn't my wedding! On tour to Mumbai, managed to attend a friend's son's wedding. It was in Juhu area, at...
No comments:
Post a Comment