Discussing Marketing With Kanika

Sometimes you end up discussing marketing (of the self, and a few products) in the most unexpected places. So it happened when I met a talented, and chirpy ex-student, Kanika, from IMT Nagpur recently. We had actually bantered online about photography, after I saw a couple of extremely good pics on her timeline (for which she won the DP awards too :) ). In jest, I also appointed her my personal photographer from then on..so we had to meet, naturally.

But when we met (Jab we met) we ended up talking about marketing of specialty teas, and how it's different from marketing those garden variety (intended!) teas that you and I consume every day. Well, we talked about a lot of other things too, like life in Kolkata and Delhi and Nagpur (where we actually had lived around 2013, me a little before too), and the merits of the teaching profession. It was wonderful catching up, as it always is with your students.

Some pics-



No comments:

Fun With Alums- At Home

 Got a surprise visit from two IPM alums who were in my Marketing Research class too- Amogh Jawa and Vanshika Chaudhary- she's on to a P...

These Were Liked a Lot