Training Program for BEML

Just got back from a training program on CRM and Digital Marketing for BEML, done at their premises. The participants reminded me of my days at KIAMS, as their profile was similar- engineers, who were into B to B marketing, sales or after sales service. To prove yet again that it's a small world, one of the participants happened to be a friend of a faculty spouse! A couple of pics from there. As a bonus, I also met Savitha from the first batch of KIAMS.

 From the training- participants, and my colleague Bipul Kumar.


 Savitha, from 1998-2000 bqtch of Kirloskar Institute at Harihar.


No comments:

Fun With Alums- At Home

 Got a surprise visit from two IPM alums who were in my Marketing Research class too- Amogh Jawa and Vanshika Chaudhary- she's on to a P...

These Were Liked a Lot