Real Celebrities Are Among Us

 Most celebrities who matter are not on the big screen, or even the small screen. I would suggest a few-

The maid who hardly takes a day off, works 7 days to make your life easy.

Garbage collecting man, and the municipal sweepers who keep roads clean.

Friends you can rely on. Ditto, family.

The vegetable seller, the kirana store family..

The IT guy who keeps the network running.

The repairman, the delivery people who do their drudgery without complaints.

The taxi drivers, the autowalas, (those who don't act funny, I mean).

Common workers at the hospitals, cops, postmen, post office clerks, bank people who also had to work in the pandemic at great risk to themselves.

I am sure you can think of a few more. Can we celebrate them instead of the others?

No comments:

Drishyam- The Conclusion- Film Review

 Saw the third and final part of this film in a theatre. Good acting, direction. Keeps you gripped, and the suspense is so good it can go ei...

These Were Liked a Lot