2023 Year End Musings - 2

 Ok, in March I got an invite to speak at Calicut Management Association's annual convention. Met a few interesting people, and revisited IIM Calicut, my employer at one time. Spoke about Technology and how it ca change marketing. Made use of CANVA for the first time.

At Calicut.. among friends there, below


Met colleagues from Prestige group at Jalgaon.. Tarika Singh, Amrita Baid and Ashima Joshi. I named them Spice Girls, as the pic was taken at a Spices plant.


Met friends in Bangalore- Rimjhim Verma, above, with Dheeraj. Savitha, and Khao Suey, below..


Shatakshi and Varun, above.

Vandana Kumar, above, and Muthu, below.




No comments:

Music Program- Lata and Asha Duets

 Interesting one- I like duets in public programs, as there is more variety, and at least one singer is likely to be good. This was also goo...

These Were Liked a Lot