Pronounced Roodkey in Hindi, this is an ancient town with a 177 year old engineering college turned IIT. We went there to meet some graduating doctoral students, to try and interest them in joining Prestige University. A beautiful heritage building is now being worked on to restore it. Some homegrown mangoes also were available, and we were shown around by a Prof. from IIT. A very nice colonial-style guest house was pleasant to stay in.
Heritage building and personA blog about life, Hindi music, films, humour, books, people, places, events, travel, and occasionally, marketing management or leadership. Mostly apolitical, because that is a personal matter that each of us should decide on, and because I don't want to lose readers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Drishyam- The Conclusion- Film Review
Saw the third and final part of this film in a theatre. Good acting, direction. Keeps you gripped, and the suspense is so good it can go ei...
These Were Liked a Lot
-
Got a surprise visit from two IPM alums who were in my Marketing Research class too- Amogh Jawa and Vanshika Chaudhary- she's on to a P...
-
These are not the official ones, but meets with alums of different places I have taught in, personally, either at Indore or elsewhere. Met ...
-
Golf has given me a lot of new friends- teaching it, I mean. One of these I taught on request, was a talented actor from IIM Indore FPM pro...
-
Ok, this is a continuing series, and many more people I know are yet to be covered. But let me try- NIFT Students- Thanks to Bhaskar Banerj...
-
Ok, one such meetup happened yesterday, with old friends, Prachi Jain and Pratishtha Batra, of IIM Indore fame. There was a new member too ...
-
Usually, I am not very talkative. But in the right company, I can hold a long conversation. Happened again in the company of my friend Swat...
-
Not blues, because it wasn't my wedding! On tour to Mumbai, managed to attend a friend's son's wedding. It was in Juhu area, at...






No comments:
Post a Comment