Citizenship

 Not sure if I am a citizen anymore. I had a passport, but someone in the Ministry of External Affairs just said it doesn't prove I am a citizen. 

Well, maybe the fact that we are a part of the Universe is enough. It makes us a universal or global citizen. If only Trump, Starmer (or whoever is the next PM there), and other world leaders understood this. 

I do have an Aadhar card, but I am without any support (Aadhar) when it comes to proving my credentials. 

I have kids and they were born here in India. Are they citizens? Not sure anymore, the way things are going.

Anyway, when I know more, I will let you know. Till then, let's imagine a floating citizenship for ourselves.

1 comment:

Diamond Head said...

For starters get a Citizen watch. As to the answer to your question - only time will tell.

Accountability

What is accountability? There is none in an autocracy, unless the King feels it is needed.  Bu there is shame, or should be, in any system o...

These Were Liked a Lot