Fond Recollections of Days Gone By

I thought I was old, because I keep remembering the good old days. But I am convinced now that I am young, because I have now listened to many individuals who are young... and still remember their good old days. Not once or twice, but multiple times, at various places across India (sometimes with visitors living elsewhere too). The nostalgia is about friends, roomies, hostel food (even bad food), non-hostel food, events inside class and outside of it (from old students, as you may have guessed). And guess what, it is a magical feeling. Happy to be a part of such conversations, now across many of my former students from IIMI, IMT, PES, IFIM, and KIAMS. Golden oldies and Golden youngies are both nostalgic, and happy about it!

The strongest memories are of playing hookey, and being scolded for it, surprisingly! No, I am not leading up to anything, simply reporting on observations.. :)

No comments:

Work Travels in Delhi and Maharashtra

 We had a rather hectic week, first at an admission fair in Pragati Maidan, Delhi. We met a few prospective students and counseled them to a...

These Were Liked a Lot