Caselets on People I Know

 Ok, this is a continuing series, and many more people I know are yet to be covered. But let me try-

NIFT Students- Thanks to Bhaskar Banerjee, a friend at NIFT in Gandhinagar, I met a few of his students. They were refreshingly different from many other groups I have met earlier, apart from being well-turned out-naturally, they are all students of fashion mgt./tech. Got to chat with a few too, over the day, and found one- Mehak, whose name resembles a student of mine from NMIMS Bangalore. Surnames too are similar. Singhi in this case, and Singhal for Bangalore. The first name means fragrance- nice and apt! Another bright student was Dhanali-I suspect she's a reader of this blog too!


Mehak's the one in a blue top, second from left, front row. Dhanali is on my left. Glad to make their acquaintance.

The other Mahek from Bangalore is in the pic below, on my left. Another bright student, who I interacted with a bit more than others in my two years at NMIMS. She was an office bearer in the Acad. committee.


Tanmeet Kaur Sahiwal. A law professor, and captain of the Women's Golf team at NMIMS Bangalore. A very competent teacher, and fun to be with. I found her husband was a student of my friend at IIT Delhi some years ago too. He wants a Bajaj Matador as his vehicle of choice! Hope he gets it!

No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot