Wedding Blacks

 Not blues, because it wasn't my wedding! On tour to Mumbai, managed to attend a friend's son's wedding. It was in Juhu area, at the Sea Princess Hotel. And a sangeet/cocktails at The Club in Andheri West. 

Tushar Gandhi was the friend, whose son Mihir was marrying his long time friend Devika. These are some pics from the proceedings, and us posing away. 

The host, his sis-in-law Timira Shukla, and her daughter. Timira knew me through my book, and surprised me with the fact.


A vintage car, similar to the one my parents had.


Signs to choose from.

Uma and Rajendra Pankar, and Tushar Gandhi on the right.



Heavenly poses.

Dances, and the couple in the audience, enjoying them.



Tune maari entriyaan. Devika and Mihir are the entrant celebs.. below.




No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot