What do I do Next Year?

 A good question to ask of oneself. Of course, a part of the list remains unchanged.

Eat, drink and be merry.. that starts this year, right now. Before Christmas, even.

Be aware of one's self-development, such as it is.

Do some good, to my organisation, my students, my colleagues, friends, family.

Think about improving my surroundings in some way..linked to the above.

Have fun, enjoy with people I already know, and those who are new acquaintances.

Take photos, including selfies.. make my selfie-teacher proud.

Continue to write the blog, make puns, coin quizzes, give prizes.. no escape for you guys, in short! 

No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot