Some Meetings are Just Too Good

 Ok, one such meetup happened yesterday, with old friends, Prachi Jain and Pratishtha Batra, of IIM Indore fame. There was a new member too in the party, new to me- Mayank. And it was a memorable evening, with all the right ingredients, from different parts of the world-will not mention all of them, lest I make you jealous.




The conversation ranged from Pratishtha's intro to Japanese refreshments (including their Single Malts), and Chinese colleagues, while she worked at the U.N. in Manhattan, no less. Her trysts with snowy work-days too. I countered with stories of my adventures at midnight on 42nd Street, and coming out unmugged. From long ago, of course.

We also remembered funny incidents, not all of which can be quoted here, from their life at Indore as Doctoral students. Seems to have been a fun life, including some special experiences of the faculty there. Reminded me of my MBA days, when we used to draw cartoons about some of our classes and profs.

We also dissected the 'Delhi boys,' and the guys who eat things that grow over the ground- you can draw your own conclusions. The missing team members- Akansh, Neeti Ingole, Geeti, and Vartika and hubby were fondly remembered. Had just met a few of them at Indore at their coming out party..coming out of IIM Indore, I mean..

No comments:

Fun With Alums- At Home

 Got a surprise visit from two IPM alums who were in my Marketing Research class too- Amogh Jawa and Vanshika Chaudhary- she's on to a P...

These Were Liked a Lot