Baad Muddat...Ghazal

Baad muddat unhe dekh kar yun laga..jaise betaab dil ko qaraar aa gaya.
(Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA0ett8WVBc)

This lovely ghazal sung by Jagjit and Chitra Singh is very special, because two of my classmates at Bangalore sang it in an All India Radio program that our team presented. They sang it flawlessly (Gopal Bhat and Deepika Nath), and I remember that ghazal mainly because of them.

I compered the show, my first (and last) attempt at doing a show on air! I was interviewed once by a Nagpur channel about Management Education much later, but that was nothing compared to that earlier experience.

No comments:

Fun With Alums- At Home

 Got a surprise visit from two IPM alums who were in my Marketing Research class too- Amogh Jawa and Vanshika Chaudhary- she's on to a P...

These Were Liked a Lot