An Amazing Community

A few years ago, a former student (from 1991, XIMB) introduced me to a music group (online) which is into old Hindi film songs (which I simply adore). Since then, I have enjoyed being on the group, and when we decided to have a physical meeting in Hyderabad sometime ago, jumped at the chance. Then, the group only grew bigger -it also has a couple of my young students- and we recently had our second meet in a Bangalore resort. These pics only demonstrate a fraction of what went on..sheer magic, with all activities built around music- quizzes, stories, new friendships, reminiscences- and singing! Every pic has at least one friend I met for the first time (physically) from this amazing group/or their families.










Fun With Alums- At Home

 Got a surprise visit from two IPM alums who were in my Marketing Research class too- Amogh Jawa and Vanshika Chaudhary- she's on to a P...

These Were Liked a Lot