Golfing After a While

There are many unexplored Golf courses around. One of my wishes is to play on lots of them. So one more was checked off recently, the ASC at Bangalore. Thanks to Muthu, my golfer friend (we were friends before we turned regular golfers). Some pics-

 Tee near the tee.
 Selfie for starters..
 ..and one later..
 That guy behind is swinging, but I have the ball.


Never forget the views..even when you concentrate on your game.

 ..because they are fabulous.

 Like this tree, which resembles the logo of some corporate.

 This man was also found swinging his club around.
..and this one joined him.

 Below- the family, with Muthu behind me, his FIL sitting with me, (and his BIL and his wife)..there's a 'swing'  involved here too.




1 comment:

Anushka Sharma said...

Thanks for sharing unique content and such nice information for me. I hope you will share some more information related this blog. We really appreciate all of your efforts. Kindly contact Ghum India Ghum for the best domestic as well as international holidays deals. One of the leading travel Agency in Delhi Please keeps sharing!

Work Travels in Delhi and Maharashtra

 We had a rather hectic week, first at an admission fair in Pragati Maidan, Delhi. We met a few prospective students and counseled them to a...

These Were Liked a Lot