Names That I Like

Not sure why, I like the sound of these names. Not to be confused with people...I may like them too, of course. Also, does not mean I don't like all other names-maybe I didn't think of them. I think I have written elsewhere about all the people I like, this is only about some names (in other words, don't unfriend me coz your name is missing here  😂)

First, names of the female gender- Arundhati, Meghna, Shobhna, Shahida, Shalini, Tosha, Sirisha, Sanjana, Srishti, Vidisha, Tanaya, Shrunga, Roshni, Kalaivani, Damini, Priya, Tabassum, Irawati, Shruti, Bhawana, Shilpashree, Rajashree, Asmita, Yamini, Chhaya, Lauren, Gauri, Shreyasi, Isha, Nisha, Miskil, Jyotsna, Nidhi, Manjari, Nikita, Neha, Samudrika, Urmi, Urvashi, Shayari, Gunjan, Amulyaa, Divya, Anam, Sneha, Jui, Juhi, Grafila, Vhosky, Shefali, Kavya, Henna, Saumya,..


The Male Gender: Narendra, Vishesh, Raghav, Mohan, Alok, Tanmay, Prabhakar, Vinay, Dave, Zargar, Milind, Mark, Srinivas, Kalpak, Mihir, Kiran, Yuvaraj, Pavan, Arvind, Amlan, Parikshit, Kaavish, Vivek, ...

3 comments:

tinu agrawal said...

I am sure you love Moujesh, Shreenabh and Tinu too...

Meenu said...

Meenu is missing from the list, sir. :P
Hope you are doing well.

Rajendra said...

Meenu, some names (Meenu for instance), are very very special, and top of the list, even when not explicitly mentioned. :) Yeah, I am doing fine. Good to see you are still reading my blog after all these years of not meeting!

Work Travels in Delhi and Maharashtra

 We had a rather hectic week, first at an admission fair in Pragati Maidan, Delhi. We met a few prospective students and counseled them to a...

These Were Liked a Lot