Delightful Drinks





 I have been experimenting with drinks all my life. In Calicut, my friend Ravi and I tried out innovative cocktails with local ingredients. Here's a recent pic with him in Bangalore. (Jan. 2022)




Anyway, here are a few recent trials. From red wine to Tequila, many types ... 

A favourite red, not expensive either. By Fratelli, Solapur.

Medicine for a cold day, above, and legendary stuff, below..





A special one named after a new-born nephew, Khayal, sent by his parents.



A favourite Single Malt.
Of course, Amrut -Peated is a current favourite malt made in India. I like the peated ones with the charcoal flavour, maybe coz I grew up in the Andhra Coal-mining belt. 


No comments:

Work Travels in Delhi and Maharashtra

 We had a rather hectic week, first at an admission fair in Pragati Maidan, Delhi. We met a few prospective students and counseled them to a...

These Were Liked a Lot