Delhi

 I lived in Delhi twice. The first time, I lived in South Delhi and worked at New Horizons, an ad agency of the India Today group, in C.P. K-13, Connaught Circus. That was in 1984-85. I did not like the weather one bit, though the job was OK. Left and joined a Marketing Research company in Bangalore.

I recently worked with IMT Ghaziabad, and lived in Delhi again, in 2012. This lasted for about a year, and was better, but I still didn't like the weather or the pollution. I left for IIM Indore in 2013 December.

But my visits have always been lovely, as I have met friends all over. Alumni like Vrinda Khanna or Surbhi Mehta Chadha, Nikita Kumar, Shruti Sharma and Aditya (IMT Nagpur), or Sunil, Shweta, Sharmistha Singh, Padmapriya (KIAMS), or Bhuvneet Raheja of IIM Indore were some I met two years ago, just before the Corona pandemic. I have a few more invitations that I had to take a raincheck on.

I also visited for admission work, and on invitation from institutes like IIT Delhi for Ph.D. vivas of their students. Living on their campus was a pleasure. I also used the Delhi metro when I visited, and am happy with their coverage which is extensive. 








No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot