English Translations of Hindi Songs

 Attempting some literal translations.

-Want to tell you, tell you, Today I want to tell you for the first time..

        Kehna hai kehna hai, aaj tumse

-I was going by the road. 

          Main to raste se ja raha tha.

-Mad fellow has come bearing a song of the heart

          Deewana leke aaya hai dil ka taraana

-Look mother, your boy is getting spoilt

           Amma dekh, tera munda bigda jaaye

-From your world, I am going away helpless

           Teri duniya se hoke majboor chala..

-Other than me, how many admirers do you have?

            Hamare siwa, tumhare aur kitne deewane hain?

-When my magic is in the air, nobody can escape.

            Jab chhaye, mera jadu, koi bach na paaye

-Each better than the other, I've got gifts galore

             Ek se badh kar ek, main layi hoon tohfe anek



No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot