The Art of the Selfie

 I was used to doing a click with a timer and cable, with the camera on a tripod in the past, when I learnt how to do this. But many years later, the art of the Selfie was something I took a long time to learn. I am still not too comfortable, but then I don't have to click all the time. Some selfies - 







A plane at Mayfair hotel, Bhubaneswar (above), and a long walk at Horton Plains Park, Sri Lanka.


Indore office, with family and with student's family.


Abha and Sheetal against a fantastic backdrop. Mumbai. 
Bangalore, KGA, with Muthu and Vasanti-below


Shraddha, above and Sirisha, below. Mumbai.



No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot