The Joy of Teaching

 I am talking of teaching Golf here, though it applies to teaching anything, I suppose. At NMIMS Bangalore, as in a couple of other institutions, I have tried imparting Golf basics to students and colleagues. So it was that Tanmeet and Prerona, two young profs. said they wanted to do this. We went off and did it, until a shower brought us back in. But managed a few shots and putting too. The last pic is from a recent outing I had at ASC Bangalore, where Sohail had a par, and I missed one! Dr. Vikram is on the left, Sohail in the middle.



Prerona above, and Tanmmet in the pic below.. 




No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot