Balancing Thinking and Doing

 I have reached a conclusion, as I sometimes do. It is the result of deep thought. You didn't think I was capable of that, did you? But anyway, this is the result of that thinking. That one should think less, and do more. It really does not matter what- gardening will do just as well as garden variety of cooking, or anything else. Just don't think too much. 

You may not appreciate this until you are fifty, or sixty-one, which is my current age. OK, 62, in two months from now. But that's not the point. You think a lot, and it can leave you no better than before- stressed out, angry, etc.. you know what I mean. Instead, activity ( I don't mean the gym, necessarily- have never been in one) of any kind keeps you occupied, and your mind focussed- away from too much thought. Now you see why Hindi films that are potboilers with predictable stuff have their place in the scheme of things.. I was a big fan of Hindi films, and I wasn't bored till I went abroad- no Hindi films, suddenly.

Anyway, you get the point. Now get off the net and DO something, for God's sake- and yours!

No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot