Moving Again

 It happens when least expected, sometimes. I am moving to take up the position of the Vice Chancellor of a new university called Prestige University at Indore in a couple of months. This is a brand new venture and hopes to be a trend-setter among the kind of management programs we have in India. Designed after a lot of research and conversations with thought leaders, it will offer niche MBA programs in Sustainability, Food and Agri- business Mgt.,  Logistics and Supply Chain, and Analytics, among others. 

My two-year stint at NMIMS Bangalore has been wonderful in so many ways. I managed to make new friends among faculty, students, staff and alumni. Saw a few achievers in all spheres, and in spite of COVID in the initial few months, did meet up often with colleagues. Also happy that I introduced Golf in our own backyard. Recruited a lot of new faculty and staff.

Some ongoing tasks remain, like the curriculum revamp, and re-accreditation by AMBA, UK. My successors will see to those, I am sure.

The Bangalore stay, my second work innings after PES and IFIM, has been equally enriching, and I will miss the Bangalore filter kaapi the most. But Poha beckons, kya karein?

2 comments:

Bibhuti Dash said...

The aloo parathas (and generally, all food) of Indore are out of the world.

Rajendra said...

Will stay closer to the food this time, earlier stay was in a different world.

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot