Meeting Long-lost Relatives

 Ok, not really lost, but meeting some after long! My paternal cousins who grew up in Belgaum area (Nandgad, to be precise) along with my Dad and his brothers, and I have kept in touch. One branch of the family is global, with Hyderabad as a base. And the second, is also global, with Bangalore as a base. So we met the Bangalore branch with a couple of cousins, and their offspring and also the next gen. It was great catching up - some pics.


On the right is Veena, my nephew Pushkar's wife, now settled on the US West Coast. 
Tiyasi, my nephew Rohit's wife, left in pic above, runs an online business at oagh.in, selling sarees from different parts of India, some custom-made for them by weavers. Samples below. You can visit the website for more, if interested. Or their insta page https://www.instagram.com/oaghindia/




My cousin Prabha, on the right above, with her grandson Raghav, who is Veena's son.


My favourite grandkid is Tiya, who is Rohit and Tiyasi's daughter, above.
We last met at her 1st birthday 2 years ago, but that is not a problem in reconnecting. She tries out her painting skills on my hand!




No comments:

Khajuraho Temples and Erotic Sculptures

 What beautiful temple architecture! Khajuraho is one of a kind, with many different temples. Very impressive, for their depiction of the ar...

These Were Liked a Lot