Being Nice to People

I am not sure why people find it so tough to be nice. I mean, it's not rocket science, is it?

I am not talking of situations where as a part of your role, you may have to tick off someone- an errant student, or an errant employee for justifiable reasons..even there, a gentle ticking off is recommended, if you ask me.

I am talking of more general interactions, where you have a choice- to be not nice or be nice.

I find it's nicer to be nice than not nice, because it gives you a good feeling, which lasts for a while. And we are all in it together anyway, and not for much more than 70 years at best..so why not make the most of it?

And most people are actually quite nice, as long as you are not spending 25 years with them..and some, even if you are..

QED. I have probably proposed a new way to live- for some.

No comments:

Work Travels in Delhi and Maharashtra

 We had a rather hectic week, first at an admission fair in Pragati Maidan, Delhi. We met a few prospective students and counseled them to a...

These Were Liked a Lot