Good Things

Good things come in twos, like Brangelina, DeepVeer, and PicNick. So I decided to experiment with some more Indian names of potential jodis..they can decide if they want to get married based on whether they like the sound of their combined names-

KirKir, because Kiran is a name that both sexes can have in India..

AshBhi, a celeb couple we already have.

ZoNe, for Zoheb and Neha.

GaSha, another celeb couple, with the lady's name first.

VinVin, when Vineet and Vinita decide that they are  a couple.

ManNa, for Manisha and Nana, who were reportedly together for a while.

ShoSha, for Shobhana and Shamsher.

I could go on, but I have to attend the party that JamSam are throwing in Jodhpur- Jamuna and Samrendra, guys!

No comments:

XLRI Doctoral Colloquium 2024

 Pics from a well-organised event.  With TAS Vijayaraghavan, my classmate and XLRI prof., and Dr. Prashant, host. My talk on Building Academ...

These Were Liked a Lot