Romeo Akbar Walter- Film Review

I wish it had been Romeo and Juliet. I wouldn't have minded seeing that tear-jerker rather than suffer the boredom of watching this "spy thriller." The first half is so boring that it took great resolve to watch the second.

John Abraham proves yet again (if proof was needed) that he can't act to save his life (pun intended- he is a secret service agent, endangered at all times). Why anyone should want to cast him in this role perfected by the likes of Pierce Brosnan and Roger Moore, is anybody's guess. Maybe he produced the film.

The only good thing about the film is it sticks to its story and does not bring in item numbers or other irrelevant stuff. The problem is, there isn't much of a story, and another non-actor, Jackie Shroff, joins our hero in competing for the (non-acting) laurels. I did like the acting by the villains though.

Ho-hum, and stay at home is my unsolicited advice.

No comments:

XLRI Doctoral Colloquium 2024

 Pics from a well-organised event.  With TAS Vijayaraghavan, my classmate and XLRI prof., and Dr. Prashant, host. My talk on Building Academ...

These Were Liked a Lot