Weekly Roundup

I had a visitor and had a great time partying. This came just after my outing with the dirty dozen-marketing area colleagues.

April fools' day passed by without my looking any more foolish than I do on other days year-round, so it was not a bad one. This reminded me of Hyderabad where the local paper, Deccan Chronicle, used to pull a fast one each year on this Day. Enjoyable stuff, and good-humoured.

Teaching for the academic year has come to a close, and we had also finished with the Convocation, so more time for rumination- and grading, of course. Look forward to eating more of mangoes that will soon be in season, and see if that beats the heat.

Golf is currently not happening, but that does not mean I can't post Golf pics, right? Here is one from the Air Force Golf Club at Nagpur, where I am preparing to take a drive. Prof. Gadgil is with me.


No comments:

Work Travels in Delhi and Maharashtra

 We had a rather hectic week, first at an admission fair in Pragati Maidan, Delhi. We met a few prospective students and counseled them to a...

These Were Liked a Lot