Death Unexpected

We are sure about meeting it one day, only we are not certain when. But sometimes, it catches us unawares when someone goes before his time, for some reasons unknown. Had to face such a moment recently, when my wife's brother who was 52, passed away unexpectedly. Ganesh had been a great help when we drove from Hyderabad (where I worked), to Harihar (where I was going with family). And several other times. I remember him running around during my wedding too, looking after the arrangements, as the event was in their house in Pune, in 1988.

He also visited us in the U.S. where I was getting a Ph.D. (with my ma-in-law). He is second from left in the pic below, from that trip.

Good memories, of times spent well. He lived in Mumbai, but got busy and we had not met in a while. And then, this..

No comments:

Fun With Alums- At Home

 Got a surprise visit from two IPM alums who were in my Marketing Research class too- Amogh Jawa and Vanshika Chaudhary- she's on to a P...

These Were Liked a Lot