IIM Lucknow Days Remembered

 Two of my colleagues from Lucknow days- Prof. KN Singh and Sengar. It was great remembering my days at Lucknow (2001-2003), and finding that many ex-colleagues are now heading IIMs. Also met Srinivasan, who is now a prof. at IIM Bangalore, and Sushil Kumar, who is still at Lucknow and hails from the hottest place on earth (!)- Chandrapur, according to the stats published a couple of days ago.

 Met them at Ranchi, where another colleague, Dr. Shailendra Singh is director of the IIM.
The pics are from Kanke Dam/Lake in Ranchi. Incidentally, my first trip to the city.
I also ran into Prof. Venugopal of XLRI, who had come to our NASMEI conference at IIM Indore in 2017, and is expected again in July this year.

I have written about my Lucknow days in my autobiography, so I won't go into them here.

No comments:

Fun With Alums- At Home

 Got a surprise visit from two IPM alums who were in my Marketing Research class too- Amogh Jawa and Vanshika Chaudhary- she's on to a P...

These Were Liked a Lot