Predictive Analytics - My Take

 I have a model which predicts with at least 50 % accuracy, almost all behaviour. Patented? Not yet, but I may file soon. Try it on for size.

What's X doing at this point in time? He's commuting, plus staring at his mobile phone.

What's Y up to? He/she is eating, plus staring at his mobile phone.

What's Z doing? Driving, plus staring at his mobile. My Ola driver was actually doing this, for directions today. But non-Ola drivers also routinely do this.. therefore the prediction.

What's A doing on his date with his girlfriend? Also staring at his mobile.. while glancing at her occasionally, or pretending to be impressing her.

What's B doing? At a family dinner, staring at his mobile..

What am I doing? Yeah, you guessed it.. wrong! 

My model is 50% accurate at all times, coz people are doing whatever they are doing, plus staring at their mobiles.

No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot