Where I saw What

 Maheswari -the first theatre with an escalator in Hyderabad. I saw Namak Halaal there, and a few others. At Tarakarama next door, saw Don- the Amitabh starrer.

At Vikranti, Jambagh, I saw Patthar Ke Sanam in a rerun that was housefull. Anand I saw at Navrang- also Damaad, starring Amol Palekar, a few years later.

Anari at Manohar theatre, Secunderabad. Maya Memsaab and many English films at Sangeet, Secunderabad. Chitchor at Ramakrishna 35 mm, and Sholay at 70 mm.

Mission Kashmir I saw at Jaipur in the famous theatre- Rajmahal? Paheli with Namita Chandra at Royal, Sultan bazaar, Hyderabad. Qurbaani and Mohra at Venkateswara in Kacheguda. 

Hum Tum, at Kochi while on a visit. Main Hoon Na, at Calicut, while working there. Andha Kanoon at Delhi's Uphaar. 

Jewel Thief at Kothagudem, A.P. Rama Talkies, most likely. DDLJ at Davangere, when I was at Harihar. Many Govinda films too, like Bade Miya Chhote Miya and Haseena Maan jayegi. 



No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot