Fun People

 I am fortunate that I have had a lot of fun in the 61 years on this planet. Apart from unintended fun in the classroom, I mean. Lots of genuinely fun-loving people always existed in the family- cousins, for example. We had many summer holidays with them, and winter outings at a coastal secret location more recently, before the pandemic happened.

But classmates in school, college and then MBA, and colleagues and students have all been fun to be with, at all stages of life. Some I have met over the years, and some only a couple of times. Online too, my facebook friends and music group (newly-minted) are wonderful, and keep me away from Bay-of-Bengal type depressions. Banter, online and offline, is the greatest stress-buster! Recounting all their names is not possible, but I will name a few whose darshan elevates the mood- Sheetal Garg, one of the most enthu people I know, Prachi Jain with whom there's a lot of online banter, Meghna Sinha who paints the town Red with Asian Paints, Shatakshi Tripathi who I never met at IIM Indore but met a lot in Bangalore, Bhagyalakshmi, friend and ex-colleague, Narayani, a colleague at present in Bangalore, Rupam Verma, October-born, my wonderful party-organisers Anshita, Tosha and Abha at Bangalore and Mumbai, Nikita and the IMT Gang in Delhi, Sunil Kataria also in Delhi, Jogeswari in Hyderabad, Vidya and Sapna in Singapore (KIAMS vintage), Smita in Dubai, my twins (can't argue with facebook!) Shafique and Pallavi, film director Abhinav Kamal (or kamaal?), Bharath Shenoy (now author too), Savitha, Anushka in Bangalore and regulars in my party circuit, Muthu in Bangalore, and Geeta and gang in my music group. TK Chatterjee, Shreyashi Chakraborty-ex IMT. Also, Garima Dubey from the PGDM Exec. whom I met recently is a high enthu person. Ok, that's enough for now.. I am sure this will continue like the Panchatantra, because there's a lot of punch remaining..

No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot