On the Threshold of 750000 Views

 All Time Views of this blog at 10 am on 30th November, 2021.

749991

Today12
Yesterday107
This month2954
Last month2653

I started the blog in 2009 sometime, inspired by Hari, my BIL who was already a blogger then. I first heard the term Weblog in an interview for admission, where a candidate mentioned it as his hobby. We (blogging and I) seemed to be made for each other. It gave me the freedom to write as and when I pleased, and publish to anyone in the world who wanted to read it- the world is literally your oyster, when you blog. I have had surprising statistics on viewers from countries that were least expected when I began blogging. The title of this blog comes from the words of a favourite Hindi song- Yeh shaam mastani, madhosh kiye jaaye.. The journey is on, as long as I enjoy it, and the number of readers is greater than 1.

No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot