Poetry

 Attempt at putting to verse, my experiences at various places-

School

Burning the midnight candle at school,

But also playing cricket and all

Were my wonderful teen years 

That I spent at Ramanthapur


College of Engineering

Osmania was awesome on the whole

Hau, aisa campsich nahi milta bol

Ate a lot of bun omelettes and Sambar

But also explored the theatres with my bus pass


MBA

The band of Bannerghattans was a cool lot

and writing for Mural, I learnt a lot

The yearbook captured the years well

And I regret nothing at all


Ph.D.

Clemson had lakes and blue skies

And a student crowd from near and far

Driving on highways to Hollywood, and watching the colours of Fall

Those were dreamy days, Advisor, Budweiser et al



No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot