Pics from Singapore KL and Pattaya

I have finished added captions to my recent Singapore trip album, which you can visit at-

http://picasaweb.google.co.in/rnargundkar/Singapore#

I am new to Picasa and digital photography in general, having grown up on the "grandfatherly" analog cameras using which I was comfortable, but when it comes to instant sharing, I am now a convert to the digital variety. Happy viewing. The same site also contains a couple of older albums from the trips to Udaipur/Jaipur/Amritsar and to Amsterdam.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Sir

I am working in a Marketing research company right now in Canada. I found your book: Marketing Research-text & Cases 2e is quite useful to me. Unfortunately, I could not find it in the bookstore or amazon. Would you please tell me if there is any other way to read your book?

Thanks very much for your reply.

Viola
(email: goodnightyoda@gmail.com)

Rajendra said...

Dear Yoda,
You can email Mr. Tapas Maji of Tata McGraw Hill, the publishers of my Marketing Research book, and ask him how to get a copy. His mail ID is Tapas_Maji@mcgraw-hill.com

XLRI Doctoral Colloquium 2024

 Pics from a well-organised event.  With TAS Vijayaraghavan, my classmate and XLRI prof., and Dr. Prashant, host. My talk on Building Academ...

These Were Liked a Lot