Blographics



This is the reported readership of this blog since it began ( I plead guilty to having started it all). I found it very interesting, assuming these are real readers. Earlier, I did have a revelation of sorts that there were statistics probably misreported due to servers being located in various non-English speaking nations that seemingly read my blog.

Anyway, accounting or discounting for trawling that idly sends anonymous comments to me fairly regularly, one may assume that there is some increase in readership of the said blog. I also have to thank some authors whose books I happened to review (not paid ones) for the spike in my blog viewership.

Interesting, and a graph of the sort that most sales companies would like to see. Thanks to the genuine readers. If you are reading this in spite of IPL (at least in India).

2 comments:

Harimohan said...

Impressive graph Raja (and you seem to have one trawler already here). Funnily the first thing that comes to my mind when I see graphs is an RK Laxman cartoon. He'd use graphs so often - most of them not like your graph though.

Rajendra said...

ha, ha. Think I got rid of him. It (readership) contributes to happiness, referring to your post the other day. At least temporarily.

Conquering Gwalior

 Forts are meant to be conquered, and this one changed hands many times, from Qutbuddin Aibak to the Mughals, British and Marathas. Gwalior,...

These Were Liked a Lot