Digging Into The Past Through Photographs

Photograph is more 'graphic' than pic, because it actually shows you a graph of your journey through life. Particularly when you are going through a lockdown like the present Covid-19 -20 one, you have some time to look back at the life you lived.

I have been enjoying this part of the lockdown- looking back at life through photos or pics. It helped that my parents were photography buffs, because that means I have a lot to look back on. Here are a few nuggets..

 With grandmom. (above)
SSB Selections which I failed.. no. 12 (below)


 With parents who were visiting the US. (above), and nieces, ditto, with their parents.


 My first day in the U.S, June 1986, with my brother.
My first day in a Gondola, Venice, 1987.


 Fooling around at a European beach, with sand covering.
My colleagues in ad agency New Horizons, CP, Delhi. (below)


 My sister, wife, and friends, Hyderabad terrace.
Deep dive, Bahamas

 Discussions with Dr. Gopi and Prof. Chary, KIAMS.

 Friends from engineering on a road trip. Srisailam.
Friends from IIM Bangalore, at a reunion.


 IIMB friends more recently, Bangalore.
My only stint in a play -Waiting For Lefty, IIMB.


 Taking a swing. (above)
Launching Marketing research, Edition 4, at IIM Indore.


 Heritage- not just the train.
Me and my alter-ego (below), Bombay Presidency Golf Club guest house.


No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot