Tribe of Forwarders

This is a name I have given to people who forward good content- I am a member of the tribe. They have existed from the days of yahoo mail to gmail, to FB to whatever else (WhatsApp is not in the same league, and also not as widely read in larger groups).

I have been lucky to bask in the reflected glory arising from my forwards with just a twist, like a new caption, coming from these folks. Annie Singh, Shashikala Paul, Durga Godbole, Rajesh Baji, Usha Narayanan, are just a few names that come to mind - their jokes, memes and so on made my day many a day. Also, some groups -in particular the punny ones- to which my friends introduced me, sometimes without my noticing it, have added to the fun.

It's great to find new and interesting stuff, rather than inane Good Morning messages..

No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot