Teaching One-off Classes

 Teaching one-off classes is actually nice, because you get to cruise in and out of a course, with no baggage. Students get a change of pace (and face) and are usually welcoming. So it was that I did a session in each of the sections of B.B.A. in a course, Marketing Analytics by name.

Some pics- the first day, I was serious, and so am unsmiling, but by the second class, I had relaxed, even while taking a selfie. (I also got feedback that I was too serious, after posting the first pic on fb). The third pic is just another random selfie taken at the Koramangala campus during a photoshoot for promotion that I was doing for our Exec. MBA Program.





No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot