The difficulty of Taking a Good Photograph

 I have clicked half a million pics by now, I believe. I have also been subjected to-been the subject of- a quarter million, enough to keep my fb timeline occupied for the rest of my life. The ones I clicked have included portraits, landscapes, adults or kids as subjects, or inanimate objects-natural, or staged like an advertising photo.

Getting the light right is one major concern. Getting the frame right is the second, but can be done by cropping to some extent now. Getting people -adults or children, to behave or pose (most pics are posed, few are candid) is the third.

In spite of various difficulties, I think I have managed to create (in my opinion, of course), a few decent clicks. Let me begin with some portraits- 











No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot