My Cabinet

 I once had a client named Armaity Cabinetmaker, in Trikaaya ad agency, when I was in a Market research firm. But this is not about her. If I ever became head on a nation (don't laugh!), these people would make it to my cabinet. Of course, I would reshuffle the cabinet next time I got elected. 

Tathagata Ghosh, and Siddhartha, the enlightened souls- Margdarshak Mandal

Arun Vasudevan, the prompt guy who is well-informed - Information and Broadcasting

Mr. B.B. Dash, head of my security/defence

Abha Kulkarni, H.R. minister

Savitha, the head of External Affairs/Diplomacy

Sunil Kataria, the Finmin.

Sheetal Garg, Arts and Culture

Anam Nuhi, Petrochemicals

Prachi Jain, Education

Anshita Abhishek Chetty- Party(ing) Head

Ishita Modi+Kedar Muley - Ministry of Planning

Shatakshi Tripathi- Digital Marketing Head

Ministry of Kaur Competence and Skill building- Harnam Kaur+Ruminder Kaur

Dramatics- Sanjana Rao Yarram

Branding Head- Kanika Mhendiratta

Literary Activities- Nishka Rathi

Shafique Gajdhar- Analytics

Tourism Minister- Ankita Joshi

Aditi Atre- Entrepreneurship

Research-Anusha Soni

Court Jester- open to selection through a competition,





No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot