Ambiguity- An Essay About It

 I am not sure how to put this. But I will try and not be too ambiguous. The thing is, I am ambiguous about a lot of things, and I am not unhappy or sorry about being so. In fact, I am quite comfortable with it.

You get what I am saying? No? Ok, let me try and explain. Whether to go out or stay at home? I am not sure. I am happy with both. 

Should I eat a South Indian Dosa, or a Bhatura with Chhole? I am actually fine with both. Chinese or Thai? Both are fine with me.

You may call this indecision, or the inability to make a decision. Let me clarify in no uncertain terms- if forced to make one, I will make a decision, one way or another. But till then, I am ambiguous about it.

I never appeared on KBC and remained a non-crorepati, because I wouldn't know which of the 4 options to choose. Amitabh Bacchhan would be forced to terminate that game, and I wouldn't want that.

Should I read, or sleep? I am OK with either.

The one thing I am unambiguous about, is which type of music I want to listen to-Hindi or English. It's always Hindi for me, except if it's Buffalo Soldier, or other Reggae music.

No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot