Wars and Humour

 You may think, like the East and the West, they (wars and humour) wouldn't meet (sorry, Kipling). But in my book (or blog) they do. Just one example, below-

Conversations between warlords Putin and Zelensky

Zelensky (he was a comedian earlier)- This is not funny. You are stepping on my toes, and disturbing the furniture in my house.

Putin- Go find some dole-outs from your new friends. 

Zelensky- I am joining NATO

Putin- Natu, Natu, I mean, naughty, naughty (under his breath - 'these damn Oscars! They get on my nerves. I prefer Awara hoon')

Zelensky- I will put you out to dry, Putin! 

Putin- That dialogue is czarring- I mean, jarring- to a modern Czar.

Zelensky- You ARE crude, like that oil you keep peddling as a carrot to all the world! And full of gas, like...

Putin- Shut up, or you will face the brand new missiles which I had to test on someone. 

Zelensky- Ha, I will then test all the anti-missile missiles that Germany, France, USA wanted tested..

Meanwhile, Xi smiles slyly, as he Ok's a new virus test in the rebranded lab at Wuhan...


No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot