Thought Leadership- My Thoughts

 How do you become a thought leader? You don't, in a jump. There's no formula. You evolve into being recognised as one, over time.

Consistently high quality of thought processes about everything, including an area of expertise, is usually needed. Life is bigger than a single tech innovation, but an innovation that can change lives of people for the better are a good start. I am not talking Apple phones, because just a small fraction of people can afford those.

An idea is as good. For governance, as demonstrated by people over centuries. Or a cooperative to be formed, as Mr. Verghese Kurien did, when Amul was born. A phenomenal boost to Brand India too, with one of the best advertising campaigns over the longest time.

Walt Disney and his characters that gave joy o millions of kids worldwide.

Just examples. There are lots more if you look around. Fascinating stuff, thoughts.. think good ones.

No comments:

Remembering and Forgetting

 Apart from passwords, I mean. Over the long run. And after retirement. I keep forgetting things academic, or related with the work I used t...

These Were Liked a Lot