My Fling With Netflix

 I used to watch a French channel on TV during COVID. TV 5 Monde, which had a few good murder mysteries of films each evening. That was when except for news about COVID restrictions, TV shows were unappealing.

Later, I turned to Netflix for the same reason. Better choice of content compared to TV. I have now watched a few films, and series from around the world. Monk is my favourite, about a detective from San Francisco. A few good series from Mexico, and South America, and one or two from Spain. 

I don't venture into recommending any, because tastes differ, and you may want to watch things very different from what I like.

But there is a lot of content available, so check it out. Not familiar with other OTT platforms yet. 

No comments:

Time to Say Goodbye

 As usual, the feelings are mixed. This time, it's not a new job I am leaving for, but a transition of a kind. But stepping down from a ...

These Were Liked a Lot