A New Bucket List in 2026

 I will be 66 in a few days. I am entitled to a bucket list. So what if it gets updated every few years?

1. I want to be free from excessive noise-anytime, anywhere. What I consider noise is entirely up to me.

2. I want to meet some of the people I have never met, but who have been my FB friends for a long time. 

3. I would like to meet a few people I have not met in a long time- like Leslie from the U.S., my colleague and friend at Lander University. Or some students from IMT. Or Kirloskar, or PES or IFIM or elsewhere. Colleagues too.

4. I want to play Golf in a few more locations if I can. If not, in the known locations like Kodaikanal, or Bangalore or Hyderabad.

5. I want to see music shows, plays and films whenever I can, no limit on numbers. Starting to do that in Pune.

6. I want to travel within India, to meet some people, even if there is no special occasion. Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata maybe are a priority.. Calicut, Coimbatore, Dehradun as well.. and Roorkee, Jaipur, Amritsar if possible. Goa, once or twce a year.

7. Taste a few more Single Malts when I can. Gurgaon has a few reasonably priced ones.

8. Sing along on karaoke, with friends or family.. now that I have a speaker with Bluetooth, it's easier.

9. Minimise visits to a doctor. Working on it.

10. Be less of a pain to everyone. 

No comments:

A New Bucket List in 2026

 I will be 66 in a few days. I am entitled to a bucket list. So what if it gets updated every few years? 1. I want to be free from excessive...

These Were Liked a Lot