Postscript

A scriptorium in an abbey.. in medieval Italy.. that is where the action takes place in The Name of The Rose by Umbert Eco...I finally finished the book, and thought it would have been twice as good if it was half as long..I have this feeling abut movies, TV shows, and many things, except games of golf..Discovered a new golf course in Nagpur, and played there this weekend..will continue through the year on weekends or other opportune occasions. Food, friends and Thums Up was an old tag line. Modify it to Golf, Friends and Fraternity.

Nothing like a game of golf to clear all other thoughts (pleasant or unpleasant)and concentrate on the here and now, as I keep saying. So here and now I am, at least some of the time. Whoever invented the game, hats off to him.

No comments:

XLRI Doctoral Colloquium 2024

 Pics from a well-organised event.  With TAS Vijayaraghavan, my classmate and XLRI prof., and Dr. Prashant, host. My talk on Building Academ...

These Were Liked a Lot